Monday, October 3, 2016

SAK PASE!


Ki Jan ou ye?! Hello everyone! Here's my week :)

Madi- So let me tell you guys about Warner. He's an investigator of ours he's one of the coolest people I know. Served in Vietnam way sick dude. Loves us so much. Hugs and kisses our cheeks every time he sees us hahaha. So today he told us all these war stories and I'm so interested in it haha he just has so many. He told us top secret stuff! Then we went to this Haitians house and had some Haitian food and it was sooo good! Then had district meeting same old meeting hahaha.

Mèkredi- Holy crap we had mega zone conference that's where like 3 or 4 zones come together and prezi prez comes and talks to us and we have a huge meeting. We were at the church from 8:15-4:15 way long day and my comp was just sitting there and he looked at me and said "what does God want us to learn on our missions?" And I was like fetch breh good question so that's been something I've been thinking about lately.

Jedi- Oh my gosh we had such a good lesson with Warner!! We committed him to baptism for November 6th!!!! He called us after we left and said that was the best lesson he's ever been taught. He told us during the lesson he feels something warm inside. My comp and I look at each other and go "that's the Holy Ghost Warner!! That's awesome!" It was amazing I felt the spirit so hard during that lesson. 

Vandredi- We went on exchanges with the ZLs so I was Elder Saintran he's from Haiti speaks 4 languages!! Creole, French, Spanish, English. He's like a super missionary hahaha. We went finding lost sheep (less active members) no one answered the doors we knocked on 3. We walked so much hahaha. I get called "Blan" literally Haitian house we go to it's so annoying haha. It means white idk If I told you guys that haha. I bought a sexy hat tho. We were walking down the street and this girl sees me and yells "Oh my gosh are you British??" Hahaha I just turn to her and said no and she looked like mad at me lolz. I'm mad I didn't just fake an accent haha. I've been studying hecka Christ like attributes and it's been helping me a lot :)

Samdi- My first priesthood session here in NY. It was good! We just chilled at the church the whole time. Then we went to Applebee's after the first session my comp left our card for the waitress. Then we were walking back to the church and this older guy yelled for us and started talking to us and he's a member from Manhattan but he moved to Brooklyn and didn't know where the church was so we showed him! He asked for our picture hahaha. He was like "I wanna hang with you guys we should hang soon!" Way cool guy. 

Dimanch- Today was my first GC on the mish. So weird seeing a place that's ten min away from my house hahaha. It was a way good conference. I learned something that an apostle said "the only opinion that matters is Gods" and I was like shoot that's way right hahaha. Then we had lunch there way good. Then after conference we went contacting and I contacted someone in Spanish hahaha. All I know is do you speak Spanish? And we are the missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Said that to the guy in Spanish and took a card I was like heck to the ya haha. So you could say I'm already trilingual hahaha. So a solid day I'd say.


Mega Zone Conference

I just like this pic so ya hahaha

Elder Saintran and I boolin

No comments:

Post a Comment