Monday, October 10, 2016

FET BLAN MOURI NWA

My subject line means (born white die black) haha. Hello my favorite people ever that actually care what I'm doing with my life hahaha I hope you're all killin it in whatever you're doin

So I'm not gonna go day by day this week I'm just gonna give stories and stuff! So last p day I didn't get to tell you guys about this I literally almost died haha well at least I thought. So this Haitian lady asked us to help her move from 10-11 which is cool, I'm down to help but like we all know we aren't just gonna move just in 1 hour haha. So we get everything moved out of the apartment and then took all her stuff to the other apartment building. Well little did we know going into this place we would be threatened in some crazy languages hahaha. These lady's from Saudi Arabia or whatever idk they started yelling at my comp and I, things like "LEAVE NOW LEAVE YOU DONT BELONG HERE" she literally was chanting so many things at us. Then we got kicked out, then the owner of the building and the owner of the apartment like almost got into a first fight so crazy hahaha. So many things happen that I'm not putting tho it's just too much. We finally got in this way long process cops were called and stuff. I literally didn't feel like I was in America anymore hahaha. 

THEN THE NEXT DANG DAY we were in a lesson with Warner, and the zone leaders called us like 4 times and I didn't answer cause trying to save Warners salvation? Hahaha kidding but for reals we were dropping hard knowledge. They showed up to his apartment and told us our apartment was on fire. We sprinted all the way to our place, so far. Let's just Beau Beau is out of shape I mean my bods still bangin but like can't breath haha. We walk into our apartment and you couldn't see the other side of the room cause so much smoke hahaha. My comp left the chicken in the pot with it still on hahaha. So now our whole apartment smells like smoke we had to do laundry all over again /:

Then we were walking down the street and this lady opens her window and goes "you Mormons?" We go "yep!" Then She's like "you guys practice Polygamy huh?" Hahaha my first reaction I just laughed I felt bad haha. Then it just turned into a bible bash kinda annoying but it's whatevs.

I've had a really good week!! I just wanna share something with you guys. I've been thinking a lot on how I can improve myself on just being a better person and better missionary. I've been studying Christlike attributes like I told you last week. It's helped me so much. I learned something that will and has changed me. Yes I love when people love me, but I love it more when people trust me and love me. If I can show the investigators or people I'm around that I care for them and love them I earn their trust. That honestly means the world to me. I'm gaining such an amazing love for the people of New York. I can't believe I've learned so much in such little time. I can honestly say I've matured in certain areas that have made me really look at life differently. I mean don't worry I'm still the kid that tries way too hard to make people laugh but I know now what my purpose is here in life. I love this gospel with my whole heart. I love my mission with my whole heart. This is the best thing anyone could do in their life's (big thing to say but it's true). I love every single one of you. For all of you that have been there for me during this whole process you're truly a blessing. Whether you taught me dumb, smart, bad, good things you've taught me something that I apply everyday to make myself better and for those who are not LDS on my email list God loves you just as much. I can say just in these 2 months I am forever changed. I love you all and stay classy! Peace out y'all!

Eldè Wa




No comments:

Post a Comment