Monday, September 26, 2016

BROOKLYN

Bonjou!!! Hope all y'all are doing amazing! Here's my week :)

Tuesday- We had a transfer meeting so all the missionaries in the mission got together to go to their different areas. Superrrrr boring. My new apartment is way bigger than my last one and ya bout it.

Wednesday- We taught a older Haitian lady I mean I didn't say one word but I did pray that's literally all I can do right now. Then I met terry she's like the mission mom she takes care of us awesome lady kinda reminds me of my mom hahaha doesn't give a flip jack what people think haha. Then we went to this Nike outlet place I got some sick Nike/Brooklyn stuff :)

Thursday- We were on the train and this homie gets on with a violin and just goes in! Was so sick haha. I yelled "heck ya!!" Turns to me and goes "got any money for me?" I go umm "no" gave me such a dirty look. Imma be honest none of that happened I just made it up cause I wanted to make the story sound better lolz. He was way good tho haha. Thennnnn MY BOI B-CHILDS GOT HIS CALL TO BRAZIL 🇧🇷 so freaking proud of him :) 

Friday- We went to the Cony Island Projects hahahaha gosh man lets just say culture shock for Beau Beau. We went to the beach actually way beautiful major Cali vibes for sure. Talked to this Russian lady way nice told us she hopes her daughter marries someone like me or my comp so nice of her.  Then we got to the project buildings they had security at the door we had to sign in and all that jazz. Then we get to the apartment we were going to. This Haitian girl answers the door and like literally almost dies cause we're 2 white boys in the projects anyways she got her older sister Jenny and we taught her and guess what?!!? WE GOT A BAPTISMAL DATE Oct 16 :) I hope it goes through! Then as we leave the littlest sister comes up to me and goes "how old are you?" I'm like "18" the 16 year old girl comes up to me with super sass/flirting and goes "I'm 18 too!" Whole family goes shut up you're 16 she like hits them telling them to shut up hahahaha. We left and she wouldn't stop saying bye to us then closes the door and yells "THEY ARE SO HOT" I was like dang it's been like forever since I've been complimented like that haha. 

Saturday- Some Jews came up to us and said "we want change can you help with that?" We go "umm yes, yes we can" gave a card to call us. Never called us lol must of been playing with us. By the way so many Jews here. Get the dirtiest looks ever lol.

Sunday- First Sunday in Brooklyn a lot more people came felt more like home. Then we had Creole Sunday school I get owned sooooo hard hahaha even my comp had a hard time keeping up cause they were speaking so fast. Then we went to Terry's house for Sunday dinner it was bomb ;) AND BROCK HAD HIS FAREWELL/BIRTHDAY TODAY SO CONGRATS BRO. Brock baptized me so he's the reason I'm here

Sorry for the long email /: if you actually read all this good on ya hahahaha. Here's some pics of my week

Coney Island :)

Dope pic

Ball at Brooklyn Bridge Park

My new District!

No comments:

Post a Comment