Monday, October 31, 2016

FIRST TRANSFER DOWN

Yo fam and friends :) it's so flipping crazy how fast these weeks go by I swear I write this same email everyday hahaha. Here is my week :)

Well for p day last week we went to Brooklyn Bridge park soooo dope :)
Tuesday we taught Warner and I'm worried haha this man just treats us like bros now not good but good at the same time idk. We shared 2 Nephi: 31 with him, he just doesn't get it but he's moving along slowly :)

Wednesday was so successful holy sweetness :) well we had service at this park that was so beautiful it's called prospect park! Then we contacted these bible referrals. One of them this Haitian lady so sweet her 12 year old daughter ordered a French Book of Mormon so we brought it and taught them! They want to keep learning so it was great :) then we got another investigator named Annmarie cute little old Haitian lady she's a gem. Elder Robinson and I faked knowing sign language on the train people were so confused hahahaha. 

Thursday we went to lunch with some friends I have back home it was way awesome :) they showed me the iPhone 7 and holy balls already missed an iPhone and only been out for 3 months.

Friday was Papa Kings birthday:) that's the only thing haha

Saturday was the ward Halloween party soooooo fun :) made me feel at home (even tho I'd never go to a ward Halloween party at home??) anyways my comp and I dressed up as disobedient missionaries hhaha skinny dies and fancy socks you could say it got out of hand ;) these teenage kids at McDonald's looked at me and go "who the F*** are you?" In my head I was like oh you wanna know who I am you little punk but then I remembered Charity and love and be Christlike so I just didn't say anything got a DP and left. Very proud of myself. 

Sunday- we went to church 

Love you all and have a good week plz :):)

Elde Wa










No comments:

Post a Comment