Monday, October 17, 2016

I SHOOK ELDER HOLLANDS HAND

So family and friends I'm not trying to brag or anything but I looked into an apostles eyes this Sunday and lemme tell ya this church is so true like no doubt. I wish you all could all experience what I did. He talked to us and it was literally the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. After today my perspective on life is so different. I know I say I've changed every week but dang I do change every week! My love for this gospel grows every second of everyday. I just want to type all day to you guys about how much I love it. I'll shut up now and tell you about my week.

Tuesday- We had trainer trainee meeting it was good. I ordered a French name tag so I'm pumped haha, and a English just for fun.

Wednesday - so imma be straight up with y'all way forgot to write in my journal this day so you could say I literally remember nothing, the church was still true on that day tho ;)

Thursday- We went to Coney Island to talk to Jenny but Jenny has literally bailed on us 4 times in a row so Jenny ain't feeling us anymore you could say hahaha. Then we had some AWESOME WEEKLY PLANNING!!! So amazing love it so much, sense sarcasm haha? I contacted in 3 languages, I'm coming for your Spanish T-Ham. Mwen pale tankou rat, which means I speak like a rat, it's a saying in Creole so that's how I'm gonna speak Spanish too hehe. Then we got this Haitians number super cool dude turns out gave me a fake number so that's chill didn't wanna talk to him anyway.

Friday- We had district meeting it was way good I love my district half of us are converts so I'm not the only one so it's cool :) I gave a "workshop" on the Book of Mormon which is like a lesson and I'd say I totally owned it haha. We met this way sick guy at Newkirk plaza he talked to me about the restoration, we gave him a BOM hopefully he calls us :)

Saturday- We had zone training meeting it was good! Pretty sure my zone thinks I'm weird cause I just speak what's on my mind and they give me weird looks but they can eat it cause I'm just doin me, haha jk I love them. We talked to this Haitian family later that night. They always tell me I don't speak creole but I blew them away this lesson #giftoftonguesisreal they loved my prayer haha I was so happy they accepted me. We got them their temple recommendations so we're going to the temple Saturday!!! I get to go to Manhattan I'm so happy, I miss the temple.
My comp and I were sitting there and this girl walks by (this whole convo is in creole) so I go "think she's hot?" He goes, "look again" and then we look in front of us and the people in front of us were Haitian, understood everything! I know, I know, shame on me bad missionary ;)

Sunday- The day we got to hear from the one and only Elder Holland. Like I said before this was the best day of my life most spiritual day of my life. He has such a way with words, he can just touch your heart. As I shook his hand and looked into his eyes I felt something I've never felt. So amazing:) I think he blessed me with the gift of tongues cause I spoke some fire creole tonight during a lesson best creole I've ever spoke haha. 

Ok here's some pics :) shouts to you for reading all this thanks for being you and don't forget to email me, love to hear bout you all!! Hope you're all doing so good





No comments:

Post a Comment