Friday, September 2, 2016

KISS ME THROUGH THE EMAIL(;

Hey Friends and family! I freakin miss you all so much.. Well most of you I miss haha. This week has been way long for me I don't know why haha, but this has been a good week :) Here it is!


Monday- So we had some service and this guy like our boss has the worst haircut like no lie I feel like I need to tell him cause its bad hahaha. I was running around with my shirt off at night and just goin off I was in a way good mood for some reason, and this elder goes "come on elder put a shirt on" and for you that know me I would usually tell this man off and say something like "shut up sorry you can't stop looking at my beautiful body" well guess what that's exactly what I said hahaha he didn't like that. 

Tuesday-OMG I had the sickest  fame winning shot in gym time I like pulled a MJ and pushed off and just owned it so ya way sick. I went to choir and it was way fun hahah My comp and I went with the Madagascar kids and Elder Wolfgramm and Elder Jackson tried to get me and Elder Hunter to wave to these sisters with them. Hunter and I were like ok ya lets do it and then they all started waving and Hunter and I turned away and the sister looked at Wolfgramm and Jackson so weird it was so funny hahahaha.

Wednesday- Well I wrote in my journal and said "well I didn't do anything today so I don't have anything to right wait no wright wait no write wow I'm an idiot" so ya that was my day hahahaha

Thursday- We did this TRC thing where we Skype someone that speaks our language honestly kinda stupid but like its ok hahaha, we gave a lesson to this guy about faith and hope and what's the difference haha that lasted 20 min the dude told me I had really good creole which I was surprised about but made me way happy haha. 

Today- Well I say this every time but hecka ballin out. umm ya emailing and balling out so if you wanna email me you guys can! haha 

Well I love this gospel and I love what I'm doing with my life. This is the best thing I've ever done :) I miss you all! I hope you all have a good weekend and following week! Remember that God loves you and if you ever need help with something pray cause he's always there. Prayer has turned my life around completely I love prayer :) ok bye duders and dudets I'd love to hear from u guys :)

Love,
Elder King ​
My Comp and I hehe (the blonde one)
coolest pic I've ever taken tbh
Elder Shoemaker and I, he went to Bingham so he's just instantly cooler than me
:)
SO HOT tbh

Elder Jackson and I postin up :)







No comments:

Post a Comment