Friday, August 26, 2016

HALFWAY THROUGH THE MTC :)

Bonjou mwen manke nou!! Mwen espwa ou fè byen! My week has been pretty good so far. Here is my week :)

Monday- We had service and there was these 3 polys that are way sketchy. They were cleaning the same building that I was cleaning and I like walked past them and just yelled sounds acting like it was my language hahaha, but like they all started yelling at me an stuff and I was like wait did that mean something bad?? They go ya it does. So I felt so awkward. I went and talked to a couple of Tongans in my zone that spoke the language and they said it meant nothing and those guys were messing with me so I was so mad haha. I wrote in my Journal that Brady got his call but he's super gay and lied to me so ya hahahaha. I had a heart to heart with one of my teachers his name is Augustine he's a homie I just vent to him when I'm about to throat punch someone he always is just there for me haha.  Elder Wolfgramm and I did a mouth wash contest who could hold it in our mouths the longest hahah way dumb idea, but we just spit it out at the same time our mouths were numb hahaha :)

Tuesday-Welll I'm sick of the food here it like just wrecks me physically and emotionally lol. We had an a Devotional and I learned that we have to teach our investigators by talking less and letting them talk. Also that we need to teach with all of our heart because the message we are sharing will mean so much more if we do that. 

Wednesday- We learned a lot about the Old Testament and that was pretty interesting but I liked it. I memorized like a 100 words in Creole so that made me way happy like ask me what arm is??? its "Bra" I'm a G.  Then when it came to ball time I freakin balled out I was like the pimp daddy of the gym that day. Every time I  tell a teacher I'm a convert they automatically think I need more help and all this bull but I'm like dawg shut ur face I appreciate your concern but I don't need someone to hold my hand...got to vent a little bit sorry. Anywaysss

Thursday- I started reading the Search for Happiness by M. Russell Ballard. I have read a lot today actually a wayyyy good book. I enjoy it so far. I found a Scripture I like its John 15:12 "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." I just thought that was money in the bank. There's this song that just makes me so sad but I loveeee it its called "The hardest thing I've ever loved to do" its by Nashville Tribute Band. I taught my Teacher in a one on one lesson and it went soooo good no lie. I taught him about faith and hope and didn't need help with one word so I balled out. Elder Wolfgramm and I had a little heart to heart back at the residence and it was nice I freakin love that kid. 

Today- well today is like Christmas not kidding. Its just the best day ever. Good luck to the Woods Cross football team tonight! hope you don't suck this year like we did last year lol. 

Love you all and hope y'all have a bomb weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment