Tuesday, September 13, 2016

NY IS NOW MY HOME

So I MADE IT!!!! The is literally the best place ever not kidding!! So let me just give you a run down of yesterday:)

So woke up at 2:45am left the MTC around 3:45 got to the airport around 5:00 and I got to talk to my loved ones and let me tell ya that was amazing. Then boarded slept terrible hahaha I could not get comfy sucked way bad. Then got to Detroit that was cool so many lakes in Michigan. Left there got to NY started talking to this guy that's in the army and he just was talking to me about snow boarding F word every other word hahahaha kinda reminded me a lot like someone I know *cough mom *cough *cough ;) hahaha yeah cool guy didn't go anywhere after that. Met the mish pres and his wife WAYYYYY cool people I love them so much :) Then my freakin trainer is dopeeeeee I can already tell we are gonna be best friends haha, but we are in a trio right now! Elder Robinson is my Comp and Elder Mariteragi is the other comp that goes home on Wednesday! Way sick guys I love them!  So we are in Jamaica right now but Elder Robinson and I are going to Brooklyn so many Haitians there! I can't wait :) so ya that's the run down on that. So last night we were walking down Jamaica Ave and let me tell ya this big boy from Bountiful has seen nothing hahaha. Anyways haha we were walking down the street and we heard this girl speaking creole so Elder Robinson starting talking to her and I didn't really understand much but I knew he asked if we could meet with her and all she said was "pa gen pwoblem" it means like ya sure let's do it haha. Well she's from Haiti and is visiting here hahahaha so that was a no go still cool though. Well guys I love it here so much :) best place ever. You could say I'm in love NY, here's some pics!!


Left is my Trainer and right is my other comp, both technically my Trainers!!


Views from our apartment in Jamaica, Queens!!!

Views from our apartment in Jamaica, Queens!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You are going to have so much fun! I can already tell. I was wondering how it's all going. Thanks for blogging.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete