Friday, September 9, 2016

HERE'S MY NUMBER SO CALL ME HAITI

YO YO YO, so like I leave to NEW YORK MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! I'm so pumped it's crazy. Anyways I think I have some good stories from this week so here we go. This email is going to be short probs cause way not in the mood to type haha anyways

Elder Todd Chirstofferson came and talked to us and it was dopppeeee he said this thing "its better to be trusted than to be loved" so ya think on that. So every night Elder Wolfgramm and I go to the very bottom floor and wrestle kids hahaha I suplexed this kid the other night almost killed him hahahaha. Wolfgramm took state like 2 years in a row and weighs 260 so he just throws me around like a little girl haha. We had infield orientation yesterday and it was pretty cool! well I guess I didn't have any good stories so like I suck sorry for lying to y'all. 

I love you all so much! Next time you hear from me I'll be chillin in Brooklyn New York. Oh and shouts to T Ham out in Spain cause miss and love him, and miss Brock and Brady way bad nobody gets me like they do ugh I miss them so much :( ok bye have a good week!! ​

So this is us on the temple walk :)


No comments:

Post a Comment