Tuesday, November 29, 2016

CHEN GEN KAY PAT SHE YON SEL CHEMEN LE FE

Here we are again soooo weird I'm almost done with my 2nd transfer. My subject line literally translated means the dog has four paws, but it only takes one path. It's like one thing at a time :) so I just was like how perfect just take one thing at a time and everything will flow. Okay dokay here's my week!

Tuesday- We had district meeting and one of the APs came to it hahahaha it was scary cause they're like mega missionaries like robots lol. Then we were contacting on the street and this Haitian lady went off saying give someone a card that needs jezikri because she has him and I'm like chill ur face I'm just trying to be nice but she was great :):)

Wednesday-So no clue what we did, only thing I got is we walked down this ally way and there was these 3 guys worshiping this backpack not judging or anything but WHAT THE FLIP?¿ I was so confused. So one of the sisters called the cops they were so scared it was embarrassing but it was okay! Haha oh and we had service we cleaned up the park.

Thursday- THANKSGIVING first holiday on the mish and I'd say it went way good. We went and played football as a zone and it was so fun! I balled of course cause I'm the best ;) on the way home my companion the awesome guy he is runs across the street to catch the bus so I follow suit and a CAR COMES OUT OF NO WHERE. Literally the car touched the hair on my legs. I was so close to dying no lie. 

Friday-So we got a new date for Warner it was for Dec 4th but he didn't come to church today so we bumped it up to Dec 18th so hopefully we can do it :)

Saturday- We taught this new investigator named Mary Blaze we taught her at the door cause no one was home so that sucked but she said she'll try to come to church next Sunday so we'll see! I've been studying Moroni Chapter 7 and lemme tell ya that chapter is by far my fav chapter. Literally if you follow it everything else will come. I challenge all y'all to read it cause I love it :) 

Sunday- we had church and it was good! Then we talked to like a ton of people on the street which was fun :) 

I love you all so so much have a blessed week! Hope to hear from you all! Here's some pics

Elde Wa






No comments:

Post a Comment