Monday, December 5, 2016

I'M TRAINING!!!

What up my family and friends?? So Friday night I got a call and I'm training the new Haitian Creole speaker comin in today! So that'll be fun :) Robinson my current companion will be with us for a week cause transfers aren't till next week! Wish me luck! here's my weeeek!!

Tuesday- Well our p day got moved to this day cause we had interviews on Monday which btw went good :) I got some sexy winter boots so we good. Bout all we did cause weather was bad/:

Wednesday- We went and found this less active guy and him and his wife invited us in, well turns out they both can't speak English just Russian. The wife spoke a tad bit of English so that was good hahaha we gave them a scripture she read it in Russian and told us what it means to her, didn't understand but it was awesome! She was at church on Sunday :):)

Thursday- We taught good ol warn dawg he's so freakin awesome straight up know I was supposed to meet this man. In pre earth life I was probs like "breh I'm comin to change your life just give me like 58 years so do you till I get there" something like that hahaha.

Friday- Holy weirdness we went all the way out to Brighton beach and we got to this neighborhood  and it was dead quiet. Oh my so weird I'm so used to noise 24/7 it was like I was back in Utah hahaha. Btw every morning and night I fall asleep and wake up to sirens. In the mornings it's like 5:00am and cops and fire trucks are goin off I'm like what in the flip could be happening this early. Then I got my training call!!! I was so excited for some reason lolz but I can't wait I'll grow a lot in just the first of my mission so I'm happy bout that.

Saturday- So this morning we had the amazing opportunity to go to the Manhattan temple with this Haitian family, Brother and Sister Charles it was so awesome!! Brother Charles got to do baptisms for his Dad and his grandmother. His dad died 1 year exactly from the day we went so that was so freakin cool. Well ladies and gents this was probs the weirdest night of my mission by far. We looked up this in-active member she was Russian and she lived with her dad. So she like tells us 4 times that Joseph Smith was a prophet hahaha way cool. Then she was gettin weird and stuff we were about to leave and she goes "wanna see my kitty?" We were like a ya!! So brings the cat out and asks us to give her cat a blessing, we were like umm we don't think we can do that?? Hahaha she does do it. My comps like we can say a prayer for him? She goes okay.. then my comp says the prayer I almost died cause I wanted to laugh so hard, ugh good times. Then I gave her a blessing my first 1 on the mish!! Pretty cool. That whole experience kinda creeped me out not in a rude way...

Sunday- Good day, church like always!!!!! T-Rob and I talked to 100 people on the streets today so that was awesome, bout it hahaha.

Here's some pics!!

Elde Wa





No comments:

Post a Comment