Tuesday, November 22, 2016

THANKSGIVING WEEK

Hello everyone :) hope all is well. Here's my week!!

Tuesday-We got a call from Warner that he did something stupid hahaha so we went to his house and just wanted to hang out. Then after we went to the Chinese restaurant, it was alright but like once you go panda you never go back...then that night I was goin up to this couple to give them a card and the dude puts his hand out and says "don't", I'm like aight Bryson Tiller my bad.. (sorry for you old people who don't know who that is..)

Wednesday-we had service at prospect park it is so beautiful ugh. Then we went over to Lectors house he's a recent convert and we said to come over to teach his wife. We were way excited but she kinda bashed with us. It was still a good lesson tho. Besides she said she doesn't like Mormons lol.

Thursday- We went over to the Library to get on family history for a recent convert/part member family so that we can get names and take them to the temple. Then we talked to this Haitian guy on the train, way cool dude, names Frank. Something cool bout speaking creole is every time we speak it their like heart melts they love us so much.

Friday-We had mega zone conference, that's where like 5 zones get together and president shows us a bunch of stuff. It was way good! After the meeting me, Elder Garcia, Elder Robinson, and a couple elders and sisters were chillin in the gym and Garcia and Sister Figro like started step battling and they started videoing it. Then president walked in hahaha he walked around saw the video recording and he goes "what's that for?" Elder Garcia goes "we're having a step battle show us your talents president!" He goes "I'm here to do missionary work sorry" hahahahahahaha straight toasted us so hard. Wow it was awesome he even laughed at himself. He's awesome.

Saturday- the fullest day we had all week. We taught 4 lessons in a day and here in NY that's good. Missionaries with cars teach hecka lessons but we have to walk or take a train/bus somewhere and we cover allll of Brooklyn cause we're Creole. So we were pumped we taught that many haha. We taught this Haitian lady and her nephew Lealea. Mary was super cool and stuff but her nephew was like only bible rawrrrr and we were like dawg chill read the book pray about it. Then I shared my conversion story gosh I feel the spirit so hard every time I share it. Kinda selfish of me idk but ya. Thought they enjoyed it. Heard my first gunshot!!! Yayyyyy!! (Don't worry mom I was in my apartment)  

Sunday- we had good ol church which was good. Our bishop hates missionaries so I'm confused there. I want my bishop back, this new guy literally just ugh so mean. Then we went over to the Millers house. He used to be the patriarch but he's gotten way old. His family like started the church here in Brooklyn hahahahah. They have a special needs son, he's so freakin funny!! At the dinner table (where the food she prepared was like being home at thanksgiving freakin bomb) and he just kept like drinking then making that refreshing sound people make idk. We were all dying hahaha. Then they have this board where everyone that sleeps over they their house they sign and you'll never believe this but Thomas S Monson singed it!!! He was Brother Millers bishop when he was a teenager in Utah!!! So cool.

There's my week :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TOILET PAPER LITERALLY SAVED OUR LIVES. YOU GUYS ROCK!! Love you all so so much. The church is true and I still love you :) that was cute huh? Just thought of it lolz ok bye here's some pics.

Eldè Wa







No comments:

Post a Comment