Friday, August 12, 2016

23 MORE FAST SUNDAYS!

Hey friends and family sooo you could say that Haitian Creole and MTC combined is way hard but I'm still havin a good time! So here's my week.


Last Saturday-I said my first prayer in Creole!!! first one in the district hehe but now they are all better than me so that sucks /:  I dont really have anything in my journal from then besides me going "I could go for a solid make out right about now" hahahaha anywayss 

Last Sunday- It was my first fast Sunday!! It was way fun actually. My comp and I had to give a lesson in priest hood.... they would pick on the new B's. I learned an awesome scripture, so here's the thing I just left my journal in the laundry room so like I don't remember what I did hahahahaha. so next day. Oh we watched this talk called Character of Christ video which was amazing I suggest y'all watch it ASAP.

Monday- We had service, we went and cleaned this building as a district which wasn't too bad. then we had good ol' class for the rest of the day.

Tuesday- Neil Anderson came and gave a talk. My farewell talk was based on one of his talks so that was cool. That bro can speak 4 languages haha, but besides that I don't know what else went down. 

So the rest of the week was the same everyday we kinda just had like 9 hours of class so it was kinda hard haha. I'll just tell you what I remember. I got my hyper dunks in the mail this week!! Shouts to G ma. So playing ball was awesome :) there are so many good players in the MTC I mean like not me good but solid 2nd place for sure. The MTC is tough not gonna lie. I catch myself day dreaming about home and I hate it hahaha. My comp hasn't made me mad yet so that's good. He's awesome he just like chills and just goes with the flow. I love that. This kid named Elder Wilson from Timpview can balllll he's is soo good. He took my cookies yesterday (which means he owned me so hard hahaha) ball between my legs and just owned ugh so bad. Soo there's this thing where when ur name tags starts coming off people go "Someone is thinking about you" and I swear my tag falls off like 3 times a day! So I'm gonna need you guys to stop thinking about me so much ;) If you were to ask me what I miss the most from real life it'd have to be music. I can't pop lock and drop to some Mozart so it kinda bums me out hahahaha. Sorry I'm just jumping around here I just am goin off the top of my head.

Well I love you all and shouts the people that actually read the emails :) 

Love,
Elder King 

No comments:

Post a Comment