Friday, August 19, 2016

HAITINING THE WORK :)

Hello family and friends! Hope all is well for you guys! I don't know where to start!

Last Sunday- We went on our temple walk and guess what?? I met my Boiiii Frank Jackson!!! Elder Spotiswood grew up with him so he introduced me. Frank was just chillin and I was confused. So I took a pic and I was like dawg when ur in the league next year and I'm home from my mish imma post this and say my boy made it. He just laughed at me haha. 

Monday- We had service and that sucked wayyyy bad. My comp and I had to give a lesson a new investigator hahaha ummmm so he like way kicked us out within 3 min he did not want to hear what we had to say he was honestly a jerk face head. I was asking him how work was and how his family was. The bro was like goin off in Creole and he was speaking so fast I couldn't pick up what he was saying haha. He's a fake investigator tho lol.

Tuesday- Not gonna lie to ya'll but Tuesday SUCKED, but what got me through the day was a talk by Elder Holland awhile go. He said that his mission was the hardest thing he's done but he has not gone a day in his life without out thinking about it so that made me happy. Also this thing my baseball coach told all of "Win the day" all I got to do is win that day and get past it. Ya for sure ok next day.

Wednesday- So this day was a lot better for me :) Gym time I was like I'm done balling and I went upstairs and lifted that felt awesome. This sister walked by me and hit me with the "dang elder looking good" and I was like thanks you too! I mean like that was a lie cause it wasn't a sister it was an elder hahaha. The sisters make me feel weird cause they flirt sometimes and I'm like dawg stop flirting I feel weird. hahahah

Thursday- Normal dumb MTC day studying for 9 hours, But we did this Bracket like March madness. Who ever has the best scripture advances hahaha andddd guess what YA BOI won!!! My scripture was Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me" BOOM. Ya so I balled out on that. 

Today- well I have been up since 5 doing laundry so that sucks hahaha. Probs gonna ball a ton! and going to the temple later so that'll be good :) 

Oh ya funny story so I'm just peeing away ya know then this old dude walks in and goes "where you headed?" I go "New York" he goes "do they provide you with a bullet proof vest with that mission?" I'm like "umm I hope so" like broooo why do you gotta scare me like that hahaha! I love you all and hope you are all doing good and having good lives :) 

Here are some pics :)

Name Tag hehe

Me and my BOI Frank

Temple walk last Sunday!

My Comp is a Math Genius
Elder Spotiswood and I just postin up after a long day
way dirty window pic haha
The Woods Cross Boys :)
Elder Guymon is my homie and my zone leader but he leaves Monday :/
Elder Wolfgram is like a big bro but like the same age, I love him
lil jam sesh with the Polys way nice
Elder Manu he a beast, he went to Bountiful, way nice kid he leaves on Monday sad day :/

Elder Firth and I boolin






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You write like a wanna-be thug. 2. MTC life won't prepare you for jack, much less NYC.
    3. Don't blink. You'll miss it.
    4. Don't stop writing your mom and dad
    5. Much love from Prague

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You write like a wanna-be thug. 2. MTC life won't prepare you for jack, much less NYC.
    3. Don't blink. You'll miss it.
    4. Don't stop writing your mom and dad
    5. Much love from Prague

    ReplyDelete