Friday, August 5, 2016

I'M SO HAPPY!!!

HEY EVERYONE I'M SO HAPPY!!!

I'm having a good time here so far! So Wednesday was wayyyyyy stressful let me tell ya. My host and I get to my room and he's like you need your scriptures and my like dawg I can't find them and I was sweatin so bad hahaha. So then I get to my class and I surprisingly had kids that were speaking Haitian with me hahaha but ya none of them are going to my mission all going to Florida so that's dumb. First day we had these huge meetings and we talked to people that weren't "members" but they clearly were but I dropped  my testimony on them and shared my conversion story! I had a ton of elders come up to me after and say "wow that really touched me!" No duh it did I'm a beast, but after all that we met with our branch president. He's a way cool old has some serious watch game hahaha. I forgot to say my Haitian teacher taught us earlier and he acted like he was from Haiti but turns out the next day he offers the opening prayer in literally the best English I've ever heard turns out he was born and raised here in Provo so he lied hahaha.

THURSDAY & lil bit of FRIDAY-

oh my gosh literally so long hahaha it was like 4 days in one. My district studied not even kidding 6 hours without a teacher so you could say that was way hard haha. The food here is like good and all but I was farting sooooo bad yesterday g ham wasn't kidding you fart A LOT hahaha) it did not sit well hahaha. My companion is a calculus god hahaha he took like 4 years in highschool so I feel like a huge idiot around him but he's a way cool guy. He didn't play any sports in high school but me and him worked out this morning and I was like his trainer (wish I had like a smerky face but I don't so this is it). So most of Thursday was just learning Creole and the gospel hahaha nothin much!

I don't really have a a lot to say since I'm only on day 3 but I do know that this is what I'm supposed to be doing with  my life. I'm so happy I'm here. MY district is awesome, my zone is awesome, and my comp is awesome! I miss you all and I can't wait to hear from you guys next week! Orevwa!

No comments:

Post a Comment