Wednesday, January 4, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hey peeps how's all doin??? Freakin missed ur faces so hard. Well ya know I'm just in Brooklyn NY and I'm like 20 min From Times Square and lemme tell ya it took everything I had not to go there last night. Anyways here's my blessed week!!!

Tuesday-  We had interviews with President! We have interviews every transfer with him so it's pretty cool. He's my fav. Then we went and taught Warn Dawg he's so golden!!! He's getting baptized on January 15th the ward is preparing for him. He asked me to baptize him, he's literally amazing.

Wednesday- so during study's we were just chillin and we got a phone call and it was from Elder Saintran!! He came back to the mission field after 2 weeks hahaha he's cute we took him teaching with us we taught like 3 lessons way good. Then we went out to lunch with him. It was more than weird cause like he was my zone leader for my whole start of my mish haha.

Thursday- not gonna lie we went so hard this day. Like we didn't teach hecka lessons but we like visited a ton of in active members and it was honestly so awkward. We visited this guy name William but he told us to call him Bill? Apparently that's a thing hahaha anyways he thinks our church is dumb now so he was cute. Then we went to this Haitian family's house, The Charles and we wrestled with the youngins and the 16 year old came at me and I like slammed him hahaha he goes "ou gwo anpil" which means "you're very big" I'm like heck ya I am boi probs but in a few extra LBs too 😂 (I'm like 63% kidding lol)

Friday-  We taught the Warner the 3 Nephite story and his mind was blown but he was like coming up with all these ways they've kept their identities secret, cute guy.

Saturday- well I woke up with a flipping sore throat that made me way mad for sure /: then we didn't really do much besides go to Warners cause I was way sick. We went home and prepared for our awesome New Years event!!! We had the zone leaders over for pizza and then we played Dew pong which is very entertaining it was awesome. We tried staying up till 12 but umm we're so immune to 10:30 we were out by 11:00, way fun night.

Sunday- well we had church and we translated priesthood and it went way good today. My comp and I are both new to the language so it can be difficult at times haha. It was good tho. Then we went and looked up referrals it was fun :) bout it!!

I love you all so much :) Mwen remnem tout mount anpil. Nou Toujou bezwen jezikri nan lavi nou paske li ka ede nou avek tout bagay. M konnen se ou li liv momon an w ap resevwa repons epi benidicksyon :) I would translate but that's no fun!! Love you guys have a good week!! Here's some pics.

Elde Wa





No comments:

Post a Comment