Friday, December 30, 2016

ME IS HAPPY :)

Hey friends and family!!! I hope more people than my grandparents read this emails lolz but I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, here's my week!

Tuesday- We taught Warner and he's just cuter than ever! He reads the Book of Mormon more than I do he's so golden :):) not that much happened Tuesday...

Wednesday- Well ummm ya so 3 years ago from this day (21st) I was baptized by brocky poo so that was a good day!  Then we went to this place called Sheepshead Bay and did some look ups or less active members. Then we went to Bdubs and that was more than enjoyable

Thursday- We had exchanges with the zone leaders and I was with Jeppson he is so dope. We went to downtown Brooklyn and did some look ups. Then we went to get on a train and we look out side the train and we got on the wrong train we were goin over the Manhattan bridge. Oh man it was hilarious cause it's not even our mission so that scared us a lil hahaha, but we made it back safely! Then we exchanged back at like 7pm and Thompson and I went to Sister Charles house she's a Haitian member. Doesn't speak English hahaha. We took her with us to teach one of our investigators Ann Marie. Sister Charles threw down her testimony it was sooo good. 

Friday- we had the mission wide Christmas party and it was more than fun!! We all did skits! My zones was pretty funny :) I'll try and find the video. Then we ate, there I got to see Robinson my amazing trainer and so that made my day hahaha once you train for yourself you love your trainer so much more after. Oh btw I went to Panda after.

Saturday- Well Christmas Eve yay!!! Didn't feel like Christmas Eve at all cause ya not with my fam but it was still a good day. We went out to the tip of the island of Brooklyn and looked up an in active well he moved 15 years ago so umm no clue where he went. Then we went to this like wet land area and it was weird first time I was surrounded by trees for the first time in 5 months

Sunday- BEST DAY EVER OMG. I got to talk with my mommy and I missed her face so very much. Bridger is still a douche but that's ok I'm sure it'll fade off before I get home haha. Sorry I won't go off of talkin with them, but it was awesome talking with the fam and new fam and my friends. Love and miss you all soooo sooo much :) here's some pics!!

Downtown Brooklyn

Me and my Haitians

Cool place that didn't feel like Brooklyn lol
I just look hecka sexy in this

Elde Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment