Monday, January 9, 2017

M AP CHANJE POU TOUT TAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!! BEST BROTHER EVER I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE YOU ARE MY NUMBER FAN!! Little do you know I'm your biggest fan!! You is my bestest friend:) you might be a youngin but you're my bff. I can't wait to baptize you when I get home big guy! Take care of mama for me :)  

Hello family and friends I hope you had thee most bomb week ever :) my subject line for you non Haitians means "I'm changing my life forever" so yeah that's how I feel right now. So lemme just give you a back ground of this transfer real quick. My comp and I have gotten the shaft sooo hard like no one wants anything to do with us until this week it changed :) I'll be brief tho cause I'm tryna catch this sleep kounyeya hahaha

Tuesday- We had to like take the day for meetings and stuff but then we went to two inactive members and totally got the shaft (like last day of the shaft) then we went to bed

Wednesday- We had trainer trainee meeting which is just like president and the APs teaching us and giving us insight for training and stuff went way good:) well after we got a call from the park slope Elders and for you who don't know that's where Elder Robinson got sent to (My trainer) he said he found 2 Haitian brothers and he wanted to do a pass off lesson with us cause he's in an English area. So we went there with him and I got to teach a Creole lesson with him again and it made me way happy! Gave the guys a Book of Mormon they said they'll read it and they'll have us over next week! 

Thursday- we went and taught Warner so hard. It went good of course. Then we went to Ann Marie's house (Haitian lady investigator) we taught her fasting and we had to like use a ton of French words to teach her cause she didn't know them in creole so that was difficult for sure. She said she'll try and fast to get work off! Then her daughter was talking a lot in the lesson so we asked if we could teach her next time with her mom and she said of course!! So hecka pumped bout that! It was probs the best Creole I have ever spoke on my mission, gift a tongues is so tru.

Friday- we weekly planned and it went way good like best planning sesh I've had! Then we were calling like potential investigators and we called this girl named "Marie" but a dude answered and said it was her? Then we like taught him bout prophets cause he said "what could you teach me that I do already know?" And I'm like better just shut ur face cutie pie cause we got a lot haha. So he like went on how is the sun full of gas if space is a vacuum and how is it there? And said we have been lied too?? But like said we could meet with some time and talk so it went good I guess.

Saturday- So I was diagnosed with Laryngitis so I've been on like my death bed for 3 days so we stayed in till 6 me and my comp called around 85 people and got 12 appointments so it was pretty good actually:) then we went to teach Warner but he was like out sleeping so he said he can't tonight... then we went over to the Charles (Haitian family) and talked with Anastazia and her nephew and it went way good. Gabriel told us that he wanted to become like us and that just hit my lil heart so hard. He made us go ask his parents if we could teach him!! He's 12 and speaks 3 languages so that's cool.

Sunday- we had church and we went to get Warner but he ignored our phone and his door cause he was scared of baptism but he called us during Sacrament and apologized and said he still wants to get baptized so we're good :) this week will be tough for him!! Then we had a baptism with the zone leaders and it was awesome Warner came he liked it a lot! Then we went to Terry's later at night!

Sorry for the way long letter and if it's not as funny as usual just a way spiritual week :) I love you all soo much :) here's One pic cause ya all I got. I got a fresh haircut (my comps 6,5 I'm not a midget)


Elde Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment