Monday, January 16, 2017

FIRST BAPTISM / CRAZY WEEK

So lemme start this awesome email off with the bad news.... most of you all know I'm coming home for surgery. I'll be home for 4-6 weeks!! Then I'm coming right back to NY. I have no intentions of staying in Utah at all. My heart is in NY and always will be till I finish my mission. I love you all and I'd love all the support I can get. I'm goin home for one reason and that is to get healthy. Thank you very much for everything everyone!!  I'll be coming home Tuesday.

Ight so here's the amazingness of my week now. So this Sunday I had the opportunity to baptize Warner! I've been teaching him for 6 months (my whole mission) and he finally made it!! It was honestly the craziest experience ever! I haven't felt like that since my baptism:) Warner and I got changed before together and I was like ok go into the bathroom and change. He goes "King you played football get in here with me!" Hahahaha I laughed so hard so we changed together then we get into the font and I was like use this hand to plug your nose he goes "I don't need to plug my nose come on I'm not a baby!" Hahahaha again cutest guy ever. Dunking him was pretty hard he's a lot bigger than me but it was so awesome. I was like Brock was doing this to me just 3 years ago haha such an amazing experience. After the baptism me, Thompson and Warner were in the bathroom he told us he's never been happier in his life. He was just goin off on how happy he was :) that man is one of my best friends I love him so much❤❤ 

I love this gospel with all my heart and I can see it change peoples lives. I've watched it change Warner and it makes me so happy to see. The biggest part for me about all this, is faith Idk where'd I'd be with out that. Once you have faith in the Lord he will give you blessings on blessing you just need to have trust in him. I love this work I'm doing in NY and it breaks my heart to have to leave for this short time but I know the Lord has a plan for me so I'll have faith in the plan and just keep marching forward. I love you all so much! Keep living your lives to the fullest. Always pray❤

Elde Wa


No comments:

Post a Comment