Monday, March 6, 2017

I'M BACK AND STILL NOT BLACK

Well freakin whats to the up?!? I missed writing this amazing email every freakin week ugh. I honestly missed the mission so much. So ya lemme give ya the deetes! I'm in Jamaica queens right now with Elder Watson and Bissereth! We're in a trio till not this Tuesday but next! Lemme tell ya about them.

Elder Watson - white kid from Virginia he was adopted way cool kid. We don't see eye to eye on everything. I kinda wanna throat punch him here and there but he's a sweet spirit. He's a transfer behind me.

Elder Bissereth - he's a convert from Haiti he's been out for 1 year he's very straight forward. Umm he can be super funny at times and really really quiet at other times. He has a rough past. Umm he used to be a DJ before the mish so he's always beat boxing it's cool haha.

FUNNY STORY I think so we were on our way to church and this lady starts like making fun of my comps glasses and she just starts going off. She turns to me and kept telling me how beautiful I am and how I'm a really good person. She was telling me how she's single and has a college degree hahaha. She's like 55 then she goes "imma tell you your future you're gonna have 2 kids in the next 4 years and your wife will never leave you. I'm like ohh ight thanks. 2 KIDS IN 4 YEARS HOME BOY GONNA BE 23?????? Anyways ya sorry for  the long email lol.

Tuesday - got off the plain APs picked me up we came to my new apartment dropped me off the last words they say to me "help them they're struggling" hahaha I'm like wait what nahh. So I get settled in the apartment we went and taught a Haitian lady and her fam and it went way good it was so awesome being able to speak creole and teach again!! Way dope.

Wednesday - We had a district meeting we only have on other companionship in our district which is hecka weird haha. Elder Williams and Elder Bergason funniest companionship every. Sisters deff need to be in that tho convo gets off subject a lot.

Thursday - Elder Bissereth asked me to give him a blessing he turns around just like jaw dropped and told me what I said was in his patriarchal blessing and I'm like whaaaa the church is so true lol. We had interview with the president went pretty good!! Then we went on exchanges with Elder Williams big huge black guy. So we went and taught a couple families way cool. I shared my conversion story way loved it. This member Kim and her non member husband cut us watermelon and it was straight rubber ahahahaha we all laughed good times.

Friday - we exchanged back and then taught a few lessons that night. Me and Elder Williams 1v1 in bball and I wrecked him 4 times in a row. He kept saying he is better than me then I just whooped the boy hehe. Then we taught a pretty good lesson later that night.

Saturday - funny story we went to this old gusy house and we knock and he answers and goes "goodbye" we were like how our bad hahaha we knocked again and he goes "oh its you guys how ya doin come back monday" God out here just testing our faith ahahah.

Sunday - we had church at 9 went way good. They asked for me to come and bear my testimony so I went up there and freaking crushed it so hard. I shared this story about a man pushing a rock and then bishop quoted me in his talk and some other guy did. Throughout the whole day like 8 people brought up my story I felt way dope hahaha. If u wanna know the story shoot me an email and I'll tell ya hehe. Now we are eating at a members tonight should be fun!!

Here's some pics

Elde Wa





No comments:

Post a Comment