Monday, December 19, 2016

TANNER HAMMOND IS HOT AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well my subject line is the best 2 things I can think of right now ;) I also hecka miss tanner haha. This week was good! Wayyyy cold it's like 10 degrees outside so kinda sucks, here's my week!

Tuesday- we went and dropped off Robinson and it was more than sad :/ my amazing trainee just gone haha. He just went to like 20 min away so not too far so I'll see him here and there. We later went and looked up inactive people. All of them are Russians man I just can't do it. I speak 2 languages but there's sooo many more here. Like Russian??? I don't understand any of them we go to haha kinda sucks but way cool at the same time I guess.

Wednesday- we had service and district meeting they both were pretty good :) Elder Thompson and I went to teach Warner and he was just in his underwear the whole lesson, oh my gosh that man is awesome hahahaha. This day I was way home sick cause idk why??? Hahaha anyways the day ended awesome I was just one happy fella.

Thursday- all 3 lessons we had set up canceled so that really made me mad but ya know it's okay.... so we were on the train and this guy gets once start talking he asks who we are and stuff. I go "so you have a religion yourself?" He goes "no, I don't believe in God" I'm like "oh so like do you believe in a higher power?" He's like "no, I believe in myself" then he goes on to tell us how could we believe in the Book of Mormon we're stupid we're young we should know better then I'm like "so how do you think we got here?" He goes "idk Evolution" I was pissed hahaha, then as we are getting off the train he goes "by the way I'm a return missionary" instant gut shot man... I was like so sad bout it. First of all not to knock anyone but believe in yourself man?

Friday-  We taught our first Creole lesson together to Ann Marie and we taught the plan of salvation and I thought we did exceptionally well. Besides she was like how do we have families after death and I'm like well Ann Marie I'll get back to you on that. Cause I had no idea how to explain that in creole yet!

Saturday- well it was my first b-day away from home hahaha definitely didn't feel like my birthday so it was weird. That's the cool thing about the mission you don't ever focus on yourself you give all your time to the people around you. Don't worry about yourself just others. Then we had the ward Christmas party! Honestly so fun. Warner came and like the whole ward was downstairs eating and he goes "King watch this" in my head I'm like "oh fetch what is he gonna do" he stands up and yells at the whole ward and goes "Hey it's Elder Kings birthday today can we all sing him happy birthday!??" I think that was the happiest I've been in my life. When people from home weren't givin me as much as attention as I used to get my new family gave it all at once and I was beyond happy. Ugh such a great night. I love my mission sooooo much. Then the elders and sister came and brought me ice cream when we got home and that was hecka good

Sunday- good ol church and then we were in the bus on the way to Terry's and my comp and I started speaking creole and like half the bus was Haitian and their minds were blown hahaha. We got a couple of their numbers. Then we missed our bus stop and like 7 people helped us find out how to get where we going. People in the streets haven't been nice to me like that my whole mission it was awesome haha :) 

That was my week I love you all and miss you all so so much MERRY CHRISTMAS! I can't wait to see some of your faces in a week!!!! I miss my family soooooo much. Especially Trav and Bridger :/ as much as I thought I wouldn't say that haha. Anyways don't forget I'm still human so you can wish me a Merry Christmas;) okay bye here's some pics!!

Elde Wa







No comments:

Post a Comment